Annual Project Review Process
Please reference this walk through for the Annual Review Process. This will describe the process to review and update your projects.
Once a year, we require our users to review and, if necessary, update all projects within M-RETS. This guide will walk you through the renewal process.
After logging in to the M-RETS, you should see the following on your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Review Projects’. You will be brought to the Projects tab ‘Awaiting Review’. From here, you should see the list of all projects that require review.
- For this example, I have two projects that need to be reviewed. To review a project, click on the Project Name.
- I reviewed all data for Second Solar and can confidently say nothing has changed in the last 365 days. Since all my data is correct, I am going to approve it. Click ‘Projects’ on the left side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Awaiting Review’
- Click on ‘Approve’ next to your project. For my example, I am using Second Solar.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to acknowledge the following. If you agree, click ‘Accept’.
By accepting, User represents and warrants to M-RETS that all information for this Project shall be true, complete, and correct to the best of its knowledge, information and belief.
Repeat this process for all listed Projects.